Friday, November 21, 2008

into the christmas spirit and baseball

last night i was taking care of the kids inside...i glanced outside to see something...my husband hung a wreath on the front door and put out some lights that are on the steaks for the yard! how thoughtful..he turns and says honey i am in the Christmas spirit. i am getting into the christmas spirit. i am getting ready to celebrate Christ's birthday and give him all the glory and praise. i love you Jesus! you have blessed my family beyond measure and for that i will be forever grateful. however my mommy heart is just so sad! baseball is over until the spring!! my husband did promise to take me back to those pony fields so we can watch the big boys play and mikey can learn more about the game!!!! i love you mikey. i am so proud of you. that's just to put it lightly!!!