Monday, November 9, 2009

heaviest of hearts

over this weekend, i went to check on Gavin Owens. god bless his sweet family. i do not know this family personally, but their 2 year old just stole a huge piece of my heart. i keep finding myself going back several times over the past few days checking on him. my heart just is so sad for this family. i did a 5K walk in honor of Gavin over the summer with a family here in houston. getting back to our weekend however, we had a game on saturday and grandpa bobby and unca brad came. then we went to eat dinner! that was a huge treat. on sunday, loaded up the kids and went to church. afterwards, we played a game parents vs kids. just what the doc ordered for my spirits. there was so much laughter and just spending quality time with my boys! so so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment