Sunday, June 22, 2008

S is for SURRENDER

it's joyous hear my 10YO singing to christian music i love it!!! GOD has spoke to my heart this morning. Pastor Young was preaching on Surrender your life over to Jesus. Make Jesus the center of your life. recently i have been praying for the Lord's guidance on how to become a Godly Mother. a better mother. a peaceful mom. an understanding mom. God spoke to my heart today in the middle of this sermon. i was cold there in that metal seat. as i sat there next to a stranger happy tears came rolling down my tired face. i felt as though someone had just threw a shawl over my shoulders and down both of arms. god spoke to me!!! i felt @ peace. i felt paralized in a shameless way. i felt like sunshine had just been bestowed in my spirit. God is Great! BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD! JESUS LOVES YOU