Monday, May 4, 2009

not me monday...

ummm let's see. over this past sunday i didn't not stay in my pj's all day long. in those same clothes, i certainly did not go outside and help my wonderful husband do yard work. i did not give my 2YO two donuts yesterday morning because i didn't feel like cooking eggs at 8AM. i did not declare a clean the garage. only for my husband to do it because he knew i would throw a whiny fit. over this weekend, i did not declare all meals were DIY because i was too tired i mean lazy after turning in almost 9 hours of OT all last week. now it's your turn to air out the dirty laundry..after all, it does feel good to let it all out~have a blessed day...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment! Your prayers mean the world to us. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete